Hello there lovelies!
- Elf Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets in Green Tea: I like to have some of these with me just because they are handy on warm days or if you have oily skin to remove the shine and keep you looking matte!
- Natural Collection Loose Powder in Neutral Translucent: Again this does be pretty handy to have when you’re looking shiny it helps keep you’re skin matte looking.
- NYC Sky Rise Mascara: Gotta top up the mascara 😉
- Naked Basics Pallet: I love love love this little thing! I take it everywhere with me as its so small it can be popped right in your bag and takes up no space at all! Plus its great for school and college as it has all neutral colors.
- Blistex Lip Balm: This is great to quick perk up your lips when they need some hydration.
- Sleek Pout Paint in Minx: This little product is so handy! Its small and cute plus it lasts on your lips for hours.
- Comb: Every girl needs a comb during school for those crazy windy days! Isn’t this one cute? 🙂