– M.A.C Mineralize Foundation in NC20
I got bored and decided to try out a pop of purple, I know some people say purple and blue eyes don’t go well together but I actually quite like this look.
It was super easy to do and only took a few minutes!
If you want a tutorial of this look on my YoutTube channel let me know in the comments below!
The list of products I used for this look is:
– Catrice Camouflage cream in Soft Beige
– HD Brows Bronzer 2
– E.L.F Blush in Innocence
– Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Soft Beige
– M.A.C lipstick in CremeCup
– E.L.F Eyelid Primer in Sheer
– Maybelline Silk Glam by Eyestudio in Purple Drama
( I use the white and the two purple shades)
– Gosh Growth Mascara in Black
– Maybelline Collossal Mascara in Smoky Black
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this look. 🙂
Follow me for updates all day eeerrrday :