Hello my loves!
I have been asked a few questions lately about what face wash I use and how do I take my make up off so I decided to do a post on it. I do use a good few products but not all at one, I use some in the morning, some at night and two once a week!
In the morning I use
- Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Energising Daily Facial Wash – this contains vitamin C and ginseng. It also contains bursting beads which claims to wake you us and invigorate your skin. I do like how this product smells and it doesn’t dry out my skin or make it feel tight!
- Garnier Refreshing Toner – its claims to tone and brighten skin, enriched with Lotus flower and moringa extracts. I do really feel like this tones my skin, I always have to use toner, I don’t feel like I get all my make-up and dirt removed if I don’t use it.
- Simple Hyrdating Moisturies- As I have said a bajillion times before I love the Simple skincare line, it does what it says on the tin (or bottle in this case) It moisturieses my skin without leaving me feeling oily or greasy all day. It contains pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E, glycerin and borage seed oil and no perfumes or colour.
At night time I use:
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes – I remove the majority of my make-up with these wipes. They contains all the same vitamins as the moisturiser and they don’t contain alcohol so they will not dry out your skin! This is especially important if you already have dry skin.
- Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water – This removes my eye make-up and I then give a quick sweep over my face to remove anything that I have missed.
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash – This claims to eliminate spots and blackheads, I don’t feel like it removes blackheads but it does make my skin feel really soft and clean. Also it smells yummy.
- Garnier Refreshing Toner
- Simple Hydrating Moisturiser
- ESPA 24hr Eye Moisturiser – This replenishes and nourishes delicate skin. I like to apply this right before bed to allow it to work overnight.
- Osiris Cucumber Exfoiliating Facial Scrub – I use this once a week usually in the shower to remove any dead skin, dirt and grease. It contains tiny beads which you can really work into your skin.
- Monu Warming Aromatic Mask – I got this face mask sample in a Glossybox and I have been completely in love with it!! It contains natural clay, lavender and rosemary. I apply it once a week, let it set for a couple of minutes and then remove with a facial cloth. Ta-da nice smooth skin!