Yay, my first ever fitness post!! Let me know what you think 🙂
So I’ve decided to stop being a lazy hole and start exercising daily! My first priority is my booty, so here are 5 easy workouts that I will be using to tone my tush!
1. SQUATS!! – Girl if you want a cute booty you have got to work for it! And I would 100% recommend squats.. Does every booty blog you read mention squats? Yes? Because there the best workout for a round booty. They work your glutes and your hamstrings! Feet should be flat on the ground, shoulder width apart, back straight and toes pointed slightly out. Lower your body down, as if you’re sitting into a chair until your thighs are parallel to the ground. But make sure you knees DO NOT pass over your toes. Rise back up slowly and repeat.
2. Hip Lifts – These are super easily but super effective! You basically just lie on the floor with your hands by your side pressed to the ground, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Lift your hips to the ceiling, hold and release back down. Remember to clench your butt when lifting upwards.
3. Clamshell – Lie on your side, bend you knees 45 degrees. Legs should be on top of one another and heels together. Raise your knee as high as you can without moving your pelvis or ankles. The return to the starting position.
4. Toe Tap – Again sounds easy but it really works! Lie on the floor with you hands pressed into the ground and knees bent so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor. Now slowly tap your foot to the floor and change foot.
5. Plies – These are similar to squats. Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your toes pointing out. Bring your arms out straight in front of you and lower into a squat, rise back up and repeat. Go as low as you can without letting your knees pass your toes, contact your glutes when lowering.
I AM NOT A FITNESS EXPERT!! These are just workouts that I like to do and that I find help me out.