So I’m sure a lot of you know about the make-up brush brand Sigma Beauty, if you watch YouTube videos you have probably seen everyone and their mother using these brushes.
Curiosity got the better of me and I ordered some, I was a little bit shocked at the prices, they range from €20 all the way up to €500 for there single brushes and sets. €500 for a brush set? No way was I paying that! So I looked in their travel section and found this little cute set called the Mrs Bunny Travel Kit. On the website it was priced at $86.00 so roughly around €76.00. So I added that to my cart, then on top of that shipping was €20. Before I even got to see the brushes I had already spent €96.00.
It took about two weeks for them to arrive but when they did I got a shock, the post man told me I owed another €20 for custom charge bringing my total to €116.00 for this set that I still hadn’t gotten to see in person yet.
When I finally got to open the box there was 7 brushes in it:
- E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.