It’s that time of year again when the “New Year, New Me” starts again, well this year instead of trying to create a new me, I’m going to try and better the old me.
I’ve thought quite a bit about what I wanted my New Year goals to be so here is what I have come up with:
1. Be more sociable in the blogging / youtube community: This year I have started talking to a few bloggers/youtubers through snapchat but I have yet to meet them, I’m hoping 2016 will be the year that I make it to more blogger events.
2. Join the gym : (I know, this is probably everyones goal) Since September I have been saying that I wanted to join the gym but I’ve made up excuses such as not have any workout shoes, pathetic I know.
3. Learn more about the art of make-up: When it comes to make-up I am pretty much self taught, I learn a lot of things from watching others do make-up on YouTube, I’m hoping this year to pick up some make-up books and maybe learn something new.
4. Practice my photography: I think this was a goal of mine last year too but I didn’t follow through with it. I love photography but I just don’t know where to start when it comes to camera settings and tech things.
5. Eat more of a plant based diet: In the last couple of months of 2015 I’ve been into eating healthier, Christmas doesn’t count, I wanted to continue this in 2016 by slowing moving my diet to a more plant based one. Don’t get me wrong I am still going to enjoy eating chicken sometimes.
6. Read at least 15 books: I’m not a big reader so this might be a little difficult but we will see how it goes. If you have any book suggestions leave them down in the comments.
What are your 2016 goals?