We’ve all be asked the questions – if you were stranded on an island & could only bring X amount of products, what would they be? Well, being a huge beauty lover I couldn’t narrow it down to just one or two. So here is a list off 5 of my most must-have beauty products.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these before? If so, did you like them? Or did they not work well for you. Let me know in the comments down below.
1. L’Oreal Infallible Foundation – this is my go-to foundation. I have it in multiple shades depending on what level I am on the pale to tan scale. It just sits so well on my skin, doesn’t cake and doesn’t react badly with other products. AND it doesn’t break the bank like some higher-end foundations
2. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer – the bronzer of dreams. My friend Meadhbh actually picked this up for me & I am obsessed, the smell, the application I just love everything about this bronzer. I’ve already hit pan on it so it’s nearly time to pick up another on.
3. The Ordinary – Glycolic Acid Toning Solution – this was one of those products that I purchased on a whim, I hadn’t really done any research on it, I just added it to my ASOS basket. And I’m glad I did, it’s not super harsh on my skin but gives a tingly sensation so I know it’s working. I use it at night time 3-4 times a week and it leaves my skin smooth & glowing in the mornings.
4. Dripping Gold Wonder Water by SoSu – THE BEST face tanning water that I have ever used, I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. I spray a few spritzes on my face, buff it in with a kabuki brush & go to bed. When I wake up I’m like a bronzed sloth.
5. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – I use this for everything, dry lips? Got it. Dry patches on the elbow? Sorted. This is like the wonder cream that every beauty lover needs in their collection.