Hey everyone, I hope you’re all keeping well. I wanted to share some Must-Have Fragrances for Summer 2020. Trying to find your signature scent that compliments the seasons can be difficult so here are 5 of my current favorites.
* This post contains affilate links *
- Top notes: Honeysuckle, Grapefruit
- Middle notes: Bergamot, Mandarin oil
- Base notes: Lily of the Valley, Gardenia, Jasmine Sambac
The oh-so-sweet Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau de Parfum from AERIN evokes the fresh yet relaxing atmosphere of a gorgeous Greek island. The floral citrus theme of the fragrance transports the mind to the quiet tranquillity of crystal-clear water, a deep breath of the Grapefruit and Mandarin Oil is intoxicating. The final notes of Lily of the Valley and Jasmine Sambac take you to a garden of flowers.
- Top Notes: Freesia, Peony.
- Heart Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia, Rose.
- Base Notes: Ambergris, Cedar.
Playful and seductive, the Chloé Signature Eau de Parfum blooms with confidence and sophistication. Combining Freesia and Peony with Lily of the Valley, the intoxicating perfume blends Magnolia and bouquets of voluptuous Rose in the heart, laid on a woody base of Ambergris and Cedar.
Jo Malone London Yuja Cologne
- Top Note: Yuja.
- Heart Note: Clary Sage.
- Base Note: Fir Balsam.
Inspired by the spirited streets of Seoul, the Jo Malone London Yuja Cologne balances exotic notes of thirst-quenching fruitiness against the essence of deep woody accords, culminating in a fresh, fierce and truly tantalizing aroma.
- Top Notes: White Peach.
- Heart Notes: Orchard Blossoms.
- Base Notes: Peach Skin.
Envelop yourself in a burst of fresh, juicy vibrancy with the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Daze Eau de Toilette. The fragrance represents a unique cocktail of sweet, sumptuous notes that are destined to leave a lasting impression wherever you go.
- Top Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Italian Bergamot and Calabrian Mandarin.
- Heart Notes: Moroccan Orange Flower Absolute, Neroli Bigarade Petals and Fig Nectar.
- Base Notes: Coconut Milk, Musk, Cedarwood and Ambrox.
Immerse yourself in the scintillating scents released when you adorn your skin with the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Azur Eau de Toilette. Ripe and fresh, the scents linger in the air and on the skin, and you can almost feel the playful warmth of the rays.
Let me know in the comments what your must-have fragrances are for the summer months! Thanks so much for reading my Must-Have Fragrances for Summer 2020, if you enjoyed this post why not check out my post on my top 5 must-have beauty products.